pocket-sized books?
I would like some recommendations for tiny books. Something you can literally stick in your pocket. My ideal is something written for adults, can be fiction or non-fiction but it should be less than six inches on the longest end.
I have a pocket collection of Emily Dickinson and ordered a pocket edition of The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran. I'm interested in similar works - essentially, what I have in mind here is small books that are dense, where you could spend a while thinking about a page or two before moving on.
Because editions vary, PLEASE tell me the publisher. Or, if anyone knows of a list of pocket-sized books I could just browse through, let me know, that would be awesome. The problem I'm having is that I have to try to think of a book, and then see if there's a small edition, when really I'd like to see a bunch of small editions and then pick some titles from that. Googling has gotten me nowhere. Help me, booklovers, you're my only hope!
I have a pocket collection of Emily Dickinson and ordered a pocket edition of The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran. I'm interested in similar works - essentially, what I have in mind here is small books that are dense, where you could spend a while thinking about a page or two before moving on.
Because editions vary, PLEASE tell me the publisher. Or, if anyone knows of a list of pocket-sized books I could just browse through, let me know, that would be awesome. The problem I'm having is that I have to try to think of a book, and then see if there's a small edition, when really I'd like to see a bunch of small editions and then pick some titles from that. Googling has gotten me nowhere. Help me, booklovers, you're my only hope!
