The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo
I just finished reading the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Steig Larsson.
I'm terrible at writing reviews, so I'm not going to but I will say I now owe the library a late fee because I just couldn't return it, or renew it because I'm slightly lazy, and had to continue reading it.
I thought the book was really amazing, and def. worth the read.
After I read the book I started watching the movie, and as good as the movie actually is it doesn't do the book justice.
I'm terrible at writing reviews, so I'm not going to but I will say I now owe the library a late fee because I just couldn't return it, or renew it because I'm slightly lazy, and had to continue reading it.
I thought the book was really amazing, and def. worth the read.
After I read the book I started watching the movie, and as good as the movie actually is it doesn't do the book justice.
