Wanted: Great books...
I need a good - nay, a GREAT book to read.
I think it's no exaggeration on my part when I say that I have not read a really good book in a long time. 2008 was not a very good reading year for me, and 2009 isn't any better.
I think it's no exaggeration on my part when I say that I have not read a really good book in a long time. 2008 was not a very good reading year for me, and 2009 isn't any better.
Good books I've read recently:
- Einstein's Dreams (Alan Lightman)
- The Penelopiad (Margaret Atwood)
- Perfume (Patrick Suskind)
- The English Patient (Michael Odjaante)
-The Graveyard Book (Neil Gaiman)
There may have been a few more, but I can't remember any right now.
In terms of GREAT books though, the last great book I remember reading was "Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell" - and that was back in 2005.
So...help me out by thinking of great books you've read and giving me recommendations :)
Thanks in advance!!
