1) How long have you been a member of bookish?
A week or so
2) Where do you live? (No need to be specific - country and state or province is plenty.)
Washington State, USA
3) How old are you?
4) What's your favorite book of all time? Favorite author?
It's hard to pick a favorite author, but my favorite book is a trilogy...
The Old Kingdom Trilogy by Garth Nix (I know it's a kids book, lol)
5) Are there any genres that you love or hate?
I love any sci fi, fantasy, comedy, memiors, almost anything.
Dislike war books...not in general, I guess it just depends on the book.
6) Do you usually get books from a bookstore, from a library, from friends, online, or some other way?
Mostly from Borders, I have their card and get discounts!
7) Any book recommendations you're looking for or want to give us right now?
Definitely read The Old Kingdom Trilogy by Garth Nix if you like fantasy and have not read it, yet.
8) Do you interact with books in any way other than reading them? (Write, edit, study, make book art?)
Not really, I write, but no stories.
9) Is there anyone that encouraged your love of reading when you were younger? How did they do it?
No, I've always been drawn to books.
10) How have your reading tastes changed in the past five years?
I used to read teen kind of things, they are still entertaining, but I have broadened my horizons...
11) Anything else you want to tell us so we can get to know you better?
I'm a health and fitness buff, I'm a hair stylist, I watch a lot of sci-fi and Star Trek...
I'm not your typical hair stylist, that's for sure.