1. The publishing industry is all about selling books, not necessarily publishing great stories. Do you think this is a good thing/bad thing/neutral thing? If you think this is a bad thing, what would you do, as a consumer, to "fight" this?
2. How do you chose your books? Recommendations? Browsing? Nifty cover art?
3. What makes a character interesting for you? What makes a character annoying and uninteresting?
4. What is the most important part of a book for you? Characters? Story? Dialogue?
5. Who is your favorite character of all time? Why?