Great book by a local author.
18. The Monk by Matthew Lewis (496 pages)
A must read for those who like Gothic literature.
19. Demon Prince by Kathaleen Morgan (448 pages)
A quick read.I actually really enjoyed this more then I thought I would. It felt like I was reading a video game, ha.
20. Blood Rites by Barry Nazarian (219 pages)
Better then I thought it was going to be.
21. The Crow by J. O'Barr (240 pages)
22. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath (288 pages)
Great book, I love flow of the writing. A must read.
23. The Dragon Lord's Daughters by Bertrice Small (384 pages)
24. The Devil Who Tamed Her by Johanna Lindsey (417 pages)
I enjoyed this book, it was a light quick read.
25. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien (281 pages)
Amazing, no wonder it's a classic
26. The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien (576 pages)
Great book, not as good as the Hobbit. Very Dark at times.
27. The Terror Trap by Willo Davis Roberts (237 pages)
28. Two Towers Rings by J.R.R Tolkien (464 pages)
I enjoyed this book.
29.My Fair Mistress by.Tracy Anne Warren (432 pages)
Book 1 of the Mistress Trilogy.Frustrating at times, I wanted to smack the Rafe and Julianna and tell them to say something instead of jumping to conclusions. But still interesting.
30. ]The Accidental Mistress by Tracy Anne Warren ( 368 pages)
Loved it, so far it is the best of the Trilogy. I loved the playfulness, I might have to go out and buy this one. This book made me smile on more then once. Lily and Ethan where enjoyable main characters.